DIRECTV Genie: An incredible new HD DVR
The new DIRECTV Genie DVR goes above and beyond standard DVR equipment.1 It even surpasses DIRECTV's past advanced DVR receivers with further innovation and more features. A DVR can make any TV service better, but the DIRECTV Genie HD DVR makes even your excellent DIRECTV service so much better.
See how a DVR will complement your DIRECTV service, and learn more about the amazing Genie HD DVR.
The advantages of a DIRECTV DVR
With so many popular channels and so much to watch, you don't want to miss a minute of your favorite entertainment. Fortunately, with a DIRECTV HD DVR or SD DVR, you won't have to worry about missing a thing. Order a DVR receiver with your package and you could benefit in these ways and more!
- Forget distractions while you're watching TV. Pause what you're watching so you don't miss anything, or rewind if you need a second look.
- Watch TV during your free time. When you're busy, you might not have time to sit down at the exact time a show airs on TV. Easily fit television into your busy schedule with your DVR. Just record all of your shows, then watch them on the weekend or after the kids are in bed and you have some free time.
- Never forget about setting your DVR again. With the DIRECTV App, you can schedule DVR recordings using your phone or computer even when you aren't at home.
- Set your DVR to record a show once and you won't have to reschedule recordings for the following weeks. Choose to record entire seasons of shows.
- Record more at once. For those times when you have conflicting TV schedules and more than one show is on at one time, the DIRECTV HD DVR allows you to record up to two shows at once. You can even watch recordings at the same time.
Get an HD DVR to record and watch programming in stunning high-definition, or stick to the basics with a standard receiver. But with so many channels in full-time HD from DIRECTV, you'll discover more details of your favorite shows and movies with crisp hi-def picture, so consider an HD DVR to get more out of your satellite TV experience.
Check out the latest and greatest, the DIRECTV Genie, for even more impressive recording features.
DIRECTV Genie stands out above all the rest
The DIRECTV Genie HD DVR is the latest and most impressive piece of recording equipment from DIRECTV. It takes standard DVR features to the next level and makes your experience even better.
In addition to recording shows and allowing you to pause and rewind live TV, Genie does so much more.
- Genie allows you to record as many as FIVE shows at once, all in HD! Recording conflicts are a thing of the past with Genie. Access to programming based on package selection. Blackout restrictions apply to sports programming. Program must air in HD to record in HD.
- Genie includes up to three times more storage capacity than possible with a cable DVR. You won't have to worry about deleting anything off your DVR! Comparison based on hours of HD recording with one Genie HD DVR setup (model HR34 only).
- Looking for something new to watch? Genie can help with that, too. Opt in to Genie Recommends and Genie will automatically record new shows for you based on what you already watch on TV.
And that's just some of what Genie does. Call today to get your very own Genie with your DIRECTV package. Enjoy all the TV shows you want with your DIRECTV DVR. Order today!1DIRECTV Advanced Whole-Home HD DVR service requires a DIRECTV Advanced Whole Home DVR model HR34 receiver ("Genie") connected to the primary television. Remote viewing requires a Genie Mini (model C31 Client), H25 HD Receiver(s) or RVU-capable TV/device in each additional room, a SWiM network and Advanced Receiver Service ($25/mo.). Limit of three remote viewings per Advanced Whole Home HD DVR at a time. Visit directv.com/genie for complete details.